Update by user Jan 02, 2014

Money was refunded and the blanket was returned. Problem was resolved 12/27/2013.

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2013

UPDATE 12/21/2013 12:18pm

She provided a tracking number for the blanket but other customers say she provides false tracking numbers or doesn't ship out the item for 2 or more weeks let's see what happens. I will keep you posted. Other customers say she takes another 2+wks to ship.

UPDATE 12/21/2013

I tweeted about it and her response was LMAO! I don't know who you think you are hurting. You only have 3 followers. Please see my FB for pics of convo.

MY WOOBY AND ME IS THE WORST ETSY SHOP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE REPOST THIS

I ordered a blanket for my son from My Wooby and Me on Nov 19thbfor $82.06. My payment went through and Nov 20. I have yet to receive the blanket. Need less to say I contacted the shop owner Chris and she was rude and snarky. She refuses to give me a refund and apparently will be Shipping my blanket on Tuesday. Upon reading her reviews from other customers this is not the first time she has done this. She also has a tendency of creating shipping labels but not shipping anything for another two weeks. I just want my money back. Here is the conversation we had as proof. She has a shop on etsy and also has an FB page. I hope this will give her an incentive to give me my money back.

Had an Experience with Mywoobyandme?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #831611

“DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!I ordered a blanket on April 1st, and had written confirmation it would be received by the end of April for a baby shower.

When I inquired about the blanket after not receiving it, I received a notice that the seller had an unexpected health issue. I completely understood and waited until JUNE 1st (6 weeks late) to receive the product. When it arrived, it was the wrong font, color and the name was not even centered on the blanket. When I messaged the seller about this, she proceeded to blame me for the result when she was the one to send me the font/color choices.

I sent the blanket back on June 6th and she received it on June 12th. She will not refund my money because I did not provide a tracking number.

I will be contacting Etsy to open a case.DO NOT USE THIS SELLER!!!!”