DO NOT ORDER FROM MYWOOBYANDME!! She is a scam!
'Chris' the store owner was so helpful when I was emailing her about customising my own blanket. As soon as payment was sent, I did not hear a thing from her and she wouldn't reply to my emails! I emailed her 4 weeks after payment was sent asking how progress was going and I got a very rude reply back stating that processing time was 3-5 weeks. By the 6th week after many unanswered emails, I googled the shop name and became aware she is a scammer!!!
I emailed etsy to open a case against her and called my bank to dispute a refund. My partner emailed her demanding a refund or further action will be taken and Ta Da! A refund was given! I have read many other buyers still have not received their money back or the item after months and months.
Do not buy from her!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fraudulent Company Services
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."