DO NOT ORDER FROM MYWOOBYANDME!! She is a scam!
'Chris' the store owner was so helpful when I was emailing her about customising my own blanket. As soon as payment was sent, I did not hear a thing from her and she wouldn't reply to my emails! I emailed her 4 weeks after payment was sent asking how progress was going and I got a very rude reply back stating that processing time was 3-5 weeks. By the 6th week after many unanswered emails, I googled the shop name and became aware she is a scammer!!!
I emailed etsy to open a case against her and called my bank to dispute a refund. My partner emailed her demanding a refund or further action will be taken and Ta Da! A refund was given! I have read many other buyers still have not received their money back or the item after months and months.
Do not buy from her!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fraudulent Company Services
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."