DO NOT ORDER FROM MYWOOBYANDME!! She is a scam!
'Chris' the store owner was so helpful when I was emailing her about customising my own blanket. As soon as payment was sent, I did not hear a thing from her and she wouldn't reply to my emails! I emailed her 4 weeks after payment was sent asking how progress was going and I got a very rude reply back stating that processing time was 3-5 weeks. By the 6th week after many unanswered emails, I googled the shop name and became aware she is a scammer!!!
I emailed etsy to open a case against her and called my bank to dispute a refund. My partner emailed her demanding a refund or further action will be taken and Ta Da! A refund was given! I have read many other buyers still have not received their money back or the item after months and months.
Do not buy from her!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fraudulent Company Services
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."